Syracuse, NY?

I recently moved back to the Syracuse area (after 15 years of living on the west coast!) and am looking to either start a group or join an exsisting group. Any takers? :hook

Oh! What a shame, I just moved from Syracuse to Oneonta about 2.5 years ago. Otherwise I would be interested! Good luck, though, and enjoy Syracuse! I hope you like snow :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah! I hope you do like snow! I lived there when I was little, in the 1970's. I lived over by the University, what a great place back then, haven't been there in years though.

I am in Amsterdam, NY now, which is a few hours from you. I hope you are enjoying our state.

Eileen

My suggestion would be to get on Ravelry and search out the Central NY group. I know they meet at least once a month, but I am not sure where these days. Just a few months ago, I too left the area, so I kind of lost touch.

I am in Amsterdam too!!! About 2 hours from Syracuse. There is a great zoo there!

Small world! I see you have a baby, we should get together some time, I have 3 1/2 year old twin girls who love other children.

PM me if you would like to do that.

Eileen

Archived