Outfit For MEEEEEE

Lesalicious

I haven't sewn in awhile for myself. Mainly clothes I haven't done for myself in awhile. So I decide to get back to sewing for me.

Here goes. My outfit

2557753652_401199786a_m.jpg

Front

2557761442_5270e24927_m.jpg

Back

2556946913_5b14059006_m.jpg

Close up on shirt

2556955377_451c19da69_m.jpg

Close up on capris

There you have it more information about my outfit is on my blog

Thanks for looking

So what you all think?

It looks great on you. It also looks very comfy but dressy at the same time. B&W will do that. It's always a good look for anyone. I like the way you dressed up the capris by using a bit of the top to finish off the bottom of the legs. Be sure to show us the other summer outfits you make . . . you know you're going to make more.

~ Debby

Thanks ladies. Debby I will totally show off some summer outfits. I have been over at PatternReview looking at other patterns I would like to get for myself for the summer also entrying into contests to help me a little better with sewing for myself.

Thanks for the great feedback ladies.:)

Oh, I love to sew! Your outfit is very flattering with the asymmetrical hem and the solid color off-set with the floral print. I have always toyed with the idea of sewing a top and then adding crocheted sleeves, etc. There are endless possibilities there. Great job!

:yay What a pretty outfit! I wish I could sew....my Mom tried to teach me, but it just didn't work. LOL It looks great on you. I also like how it looks comfy but dressy at the same time. Very versatile. You did such a great job! :cheer

Very Pretty! I love the B & W. It really looks good on you! That is another hobby I have..but haven't sewn for awhile. I guess I need to give it a try again. It just seems to me I can never get them to fit me right! But I can truly say yours looks great!

Archived