BareFoot Sandles

CroJulee

They are really cute (on my sisters foot. My foot is to short and ugly to model 'em)!!

Thanks for the compliments!! I never actually thought I'd make any but I just couldn't resist today.

I can't wait to get some seed beads to add to them. It's gonna be fun!!

Julee

lol. The thing is the only thing she really does to her feet is paint her toenails. She never really does anything to them at all. Totally not fair. Oh well. Not everyone can be so lucky.

Ohhh, these are cute! I love to run around barefoot in the summer- these will be the cutest thing!

Do you think instead of tying them on, I could use a lobster clasp or something similiar?

Ohhh, theses are cute! I love to run around barefott in the summer- these will be the cutest thing!

Do you think instead of tying them on, I could use a lobster clasp or something similiar?

I think a lobster clasp would be cute. I'll have to try that sometime.

My mom also like to run around barefoot in the spring and summer time.

Thanks Julee

Really cute! great job. TFS

Thanks Momcrochets!! What a wonderful little pattern!!

I'm sure your daughter would love some of these Sewnhand!!! Her friends will probably want some too!!

Julee

"sassycma06", I pm'd you. You could easily alter the pattern to work with a lobster clasp. Just make the straps shorter...and maybe sl st back down them to make them heavier to handle the clasp easier...the recieving side--at the top of the chain, sl st in 5th ch from hook to make a catch. On the other side, work to the desired length (say, center back of ankle)...lay the clasp along your chain to see how many sts it is, and frog that many...sl st into the base of the clasp.

HTH

So pretty! I just printed out the pattern for these, & I'm going to attempt to do some tonite :):hook

Here is mine, hot off the hook. It is only the second time I've worked in thread, so its not not quite... polished (you'll notice all of my toes aren't either! lol). I made the toe loop and straps a little longer as I have "husky" feet. ;)

I can't wait to try it with the burgundy thread my swap partner sent me- the color will match my toes!

th_STA60005.jpg

Archived