NexStitch

Midsummer’s Dream Camisole

WOW...its beautiful. Unfortunately its alittle out of my league. I haven't gotten past afghans!

Congratulations. The top is very cute, you did a great job. I will be looking for the mag the end of June, looks like they have a lot of nice stuff as well as your pretty top.

Thank you all! I appreciate it! I'm so looking forward to seeing people make something from it.

I just got my issue of Interweave summer 08 and that's one of the patterns I have bookmarked to make!

Congrats!!

Super. Be sure to post it up on Rav. I'm dying to see what you all come up with!

I just got my issue of Interweave summer 08 and that's one of the patterns I have bookmarked to make!

Congrats!!

Amie - This is beautiful - just like the rest of your designs. Congratulations on getting published in Interweave. Your friends and admirers at C'ville are all proud of you! :cheer:hook:clap:hug

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That's so kind of you.

Amie - This is beautiful - just like the rest of your designs. Congratulations on getting published in Interweave. Your friends and admirers at C'ville are all proud of you! :cheer:hook:clap:hug

That's beautiful!!! :manyheart

Wow, your design and skill level is most impressive! Way to go and congratulations of your success. Hope to see more of your designs/patterns in the future!

C'Ville has some of the nicest people in the world as its members. :)

wow, i actually bought that magazine last week just for that pattern. it is such a nice pattern. and i posted a little while ago that i am going to make this project for the crochet games. i'm so excited to make it, and will post a picture when i finish it

I paid for my subscription and I'm anxiously awaiting this issue...geez... the mail is slow!!! I can't wait to make this and see other projects. It looks awesome!

very beautiful.. Pretty color too

Beautiful! I'm going to make one for now while I'm preggo and make one that *cross fingers* will fit afterwards. If not it'll for sure be an incentive to get into it. SMILES! :yay

Gorgeous! Wow, I'm gonna have to get that issue. Lots of lovely patterns.

Truly beautiful

again congratulations!