Momcrochets

Clematis Barefoot Sandals (free pattern)

Here is my take on the summer favorite: Enjoy.

P6060211.jpg

Clematis

Barefoot Sandals

1. Robin Dykema. You may use this pattern to make items for yourself, as gifts or to sell at craft-fairs (etc). You may not sell items made, or this pattern, on-line. Please respect copyright. Thank you.

Supplies:

Size 10 crochet thread in color of choice ~ 100 yards

Size 7 (1.65mm) crochet hook

To Make:

1. Form Magic Ring, 12 sc into ring. Pull tail to tighten, Join. (alternatively, ch4, join to form ring, 12 sc into ring)

2. Ch 1, 2 ch in ea sc around. Join (24 sc)

3. * Ch 3, 1 dc in each of next 3 sts, ch 3, sl st in next st. Repeat from * around. Join (6 petal “bases”)

4. Ch 2, sl st to top of beg ch from previous rnd. Ch 3, keeping last loop on hook, dc in each of next 3 dc, and top of ch 3. YO pull through all loops on hook. (4-dc cluster made). * Ch 10, 5-dc cluster in the top of the next ch 3, 3 dcs and next ch 3. Repeat from * 5 times. Join to top of first cluster (6 petals)

5. Sl st to ch-10 sp. 6 sc in same sp, ch 30, sl st to last sc made (forms toe loop). Sc in same ch-10 sp. Sc in top of next petal, 12 sc in next ch-10 sp. * Sc in top of next petal. 6 sc in next ch-10 sp. Ch 130, FO (forms first ankle strap). Join thread in same sp as last sc. 6 sc in same sp. Sc in top of next petal. 12 sc in next ch-10 sp. Repeat from * once. Sc in top of last petal, sl st to first sc. FO. Weave in tails.

6. To wear: Slip middle toe into toe loop. Cross ankle straps behind ankle, tie in front.

:manyheart

I think I might submit this one to the 2010 CPAD, too

:)

Edited by Momcrochets

Very Cute!! Thanks for the pattern!! I'll have to make a few of those!!

Julee

Update: I have made 3 total and still have a few to make.

There's a picture in Accesories.

I love the pattern!! Made one and my mom has already claimed it. I'll post a pic later on today. I think I'll sew on some little black seed beads at the base of the ties and the toe loop.

The only thing I did a little differently is the ties. Instead of finishing off, I sl st'd back down the chain. It took a little bit longer but I figured for the amount of wear and tear it will get when my mom starts wearing it I better take that precaution.

Oh yeah, I used a size 6 crochet hook too and a little heavier cotton thread (meant for machine knitting).

Basically I just used what I could grab real quick.

Here is my take on the summer favorite: Enjoy.

P6060211.jpg

Clematis

Barefoot Sandals

Edited by CroJulee

Thank you so much for this pattern! They are so cute.

I have made 2 pair of these and I have promised to make more. I made one pair with size 10 thread and the other pair with size 3 thread. They both turned out great.

Glad you all are enjoying the pattern. :)

Oh, and after DD saw them on my feet Friday afternoon, she wanted them...so I handed them over...the straps wrapped twice around her ankle...if I make her a pair, I'll have to shorten the toe loop for her...but it was soo cute!

Thanks, these are really neat. I made some barefoot sandals this summer but they had a button (don't remember where I got the pattern) so if you didn't know the foot size, they wouldn't fit. I like yours with the tie string. :cheer

Here is my twist on ur sandals my next door neighbors 13 yr old daughter wanted some sandals but she wanted blue an green so i did this an added the beads to add a little bling hope u like

post-62496-0-46468300-1400871682_thumb.jpg