Little Girl Dreams- 18" doll image intense

darski

Thanks so much for sharing. My granddaughter let me know right away that her "girls" have no winter coats and boots. So guess what she wants from grandma!!

That is just too wonderful. I remember wanting all the bits when I was a kid too. A coat is wonderful but a hat, boots and a muff (:?) are perfect .

:ghug thank you for sharing this with me. I hope and pray every day that a little girl will have some joy and enjoyment of my patterns.

• 2 years later...

:yayattachment.php?attachmentid=40212&stc=1&d=1307288865

I have just made this dress for my best friend's little girl who is turning 10 soon. I would like to make the little booties associated with the fur coat and muff in Little Girl Dreams, but I don't understand the Row 1 instructions. How can I get clarification??? Thanks so much

Barbara Kayser

bkayser2@yahoo.com

(972) 423-2732 (home)

post-50357-135897664631_thumb.jpg

:yayattachment.php?attachmentid=40212&stc=1&d=1307288865

I have just made this dress for my best friend's little girl who is turning 10 soon. I would like to make the little booties associated with the fur coat and muff in Little Girl Dreams, but I don't understand the Row 1 instructions. How can I get clarification??? Thanks so much

Barbara Kayser

bkayser2@yahoo.com

(972) 423-2732 (home)

I'm not sure what you don't understand. Have you ever worked around a chain before? You crochet into the stitches of your chain and when you get to the end, you just keep going 'round the bend and you come back to where you started. if you can tell me what you don't understand, I will try to respond to that.

• 6 years later...

Archived