G'day from Western Australia

HI Everyone...

I'm a very busy mum to 7 and step-mum to 2 and I live in Exmouth Western Australia.

I have been crocheting for as long as I can remember as my grandmother taught me the basics when I was a toddler... and I learnt the rest myself when I was around 20.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a crochet square round robin? I used to do these years ago and they are a great way to make friends from all over the world.

Hugs to all and have a great weekend - remember to pick up your hooks and hug your WIP!! Crochet penfriends are also welcome.

Chars x

Exmouth? Get outta town! Okay ... mate ... get your camera out and go take a picture of the house at 18 Tautog Street!

I lived in Exmouth, WA years ago.

WELCOME MATE!

:cheer

Will get my husband to do it for you - though it may have to be with his mobile phone camera since my darling 14year old dropped our camera into the gulf at town beach last weekend... sigh.

We have lived here almost 4 weeks - We are in Carr way! Lovely view of the range :)

The weather there this time of year is most pleasant ... just wait until December ... hotter than H*** & all those bloody flies! LOL!

Raise a glass for us at the Pot Shot!

G'day Mate!

Hi Chars! Nice to finally see another West Aussie in here!!

The weather there this time of year is most pleasant ... just wait until December ... hotter than H*** & all those bloody flies! LOL!

Raise a glass for us at the Pot Shot!

G'day Mate!

CHEERS :) I love the POTSHOT!! We came here from Ballarat Victoria - so enjoying the warmer weather :) Will miss the :snow though!!

Its so amazing to be able to swim in winter :) LOL!

Caramel ... You party animal, you! Okay, this Yankee Sheila is plum tuckered out and I'm crashing for the night.

Taken outside the 'Guest Hostel' in Exmouth ... years ago!

11SkippyMe.jpg

Funnily enough I have not seen a KANGAROO (yet) though the emu's walk freely around the streets. When I figure out how to upload pics I will post one.

Going to the potshot tonight with some of my husbands work collegues - won't be a late one as we are taking the baby - but I will have one for you:) Cheers! Just love that pool bar!

Well I am not born and bred (my hubby is though) but thanks for the :welcome:) I LOVE IT over here....

Hello from Sydney :) I am an Aussie transplant as well, 8 years so far... :)

I should clarify - I was born in Port Macquarie NSW Australia... So in my post - I am not born and bred - I was referring to the fact that I was not born in Western Australia...

LOL

And Marika - thanks for the :welcome:) Where were you originally from??

I should clarify - I was born in Port Macquarie NSW Australia... So in my post - I am not born and bred - I was referring to the fact that I was not born in Western Australia...

LOL

And Marika - thanks for the :welcome:) Where were you originally from??

:) No worries... I realised that was another interpretation, but hey, a transplant is still a transplant even if some are further than others, eh?

I am originally from the States (born Iowa, raised CT, college and beyond Boston area) and my hubby is originally from Canberra (with time in Kenya, PNG and the USA)...

Archived