FINISHED!! Help w/ some blankets for my sons

jessicagil

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are doing ok. We're doing doc appts next month then more surgeries & procedures.

Poor guys! To be going through so much already can't be easy for them.

i got 6 squares from Crafty_Mel last week. Sorry it took so long to get to posting. It has just been so hot to do anything. Thanks so much for your beautiful squares!!

I will update the count to see if I need more or not. I might as some people who said they would sand have not.

I got one blanket sewn together today. I will work on the others & see what I need. I really appriciate all that you have done so far here! The one blanket I got done my youngest son is thrilled to have it almost ready for him to use on his new bed. He also told me to tell you all thanks for helping me with his blankie he can take to the doctors.

Oh yes Mel the squares you sent the kids agreed to save 5 of them for the christmas afghan I am making them. I do hope that is ok. We have no carpet (can't afford it as it is $800 - $1200 just for the living room) and I am making a huge blanket they can sit on & use to cover up in all in one. If you'd prefer me to send them to Sissie I will. :D

i got 6 squares from Crafty_Mel last week. Sorry it took so long to get to posting. It has just been so hot to do anything. Thanks so much for your beautiful squares!!

I will update the count to see if I need more or not. I might as some people who said they would sand have not.

did you get your AC fixed yet?

Lord it was 92 here yesterday! I told john if I wanted to live in this kind of heat I would have stayed in florida:lol

Oh Cindy hun you have sent so many already I don't want to ask for more! Lemme see how many Kelly send & how much anyone else wants to send & if I need more I'll graciously accept your offer. :D

Thanks so much Kelly for offering! The boys decided they wanted their blankets made entirely of squares by other people. :D THey will be so happy.,

ahhhhh :blush I think life got in the way here......sorry for the delay

In the mail today are three 12" blue squares

I put them in a priority mail envelope....hope they are treated as a priority

Cindy my dear I will need 3 more squares if you want to make them. And Kelly I will post when I get them. Thanks so much!

Jessica: What colors? Wasn't sure if you were still only getting in red/blue or if you need another color to round out the last ghan.

Let me know

Thanks

Jessica: What colors? Wasn't sure if you were still only getting in red/blue or if you need another color to round out the last ghan.

Let me know

Thanks

It seems I got a few more coming in now... I am only going to wait until the end of the month to get any before I start putting the rest together. If I do not get enough I will so graciously ask you to make what I need. Their summer was supposed to be for medical tests & procedures so they wouldn't miss school but their father got the bright idea he gets them all summer. So after we find out if we will be homeless or not next month I will be making all the appts. I have gotten the 3rd degree from their doc in a sense... But what can I really do? The youngest ear problems came back with a bang today as we found out he has a preforated ear drum.

• 2 weeks later...

I am newbie, and I do not have enough posts. I would really like to start working on sqaures to have on hand in the future to send to those that need. Is there a certain pattern you follow for lapghans? What is the customary colors needed? Any answers would be extremely helpful. Thanks...:crocheting

Archived