Hello from NY.

NeedleSpell

*sneaks in*

Hello everyone. I'm NeedleSpell, and I've been a crocheter for about 10 years, on and off. I can't really remember exactly how old I was when my Grandmother taught me how to crochet, so I'm guessing 10 years. :P I got back into it with a vengeance when I was pregnant with my daughter and I knew I wanted to make her things (I learned to knit for the same reason). The first thing I made her was a simple half double blanket and I'm suffering through a baby dress for her now.

I'm a librarian, and it so happens that one of the sections I'm responsible for maintaining is knitting and crochet. :lol I also draw, so I'm looking forward to creating my own designs for gifts and sale.

I'm also NeedleSpell on Ravelry if anyone wants to look me up there...

So, uh, I think that's it. ^^;;; I'm new to a huge forum like this so please bear with me. I tend to be a bit of a lurker. Harder to make an idiot of yourself that way.;) If I left anything out, feel free to ask. :)

Hello NeedleSpell. Glad to see you here! :-) I'm an aspiring librarian (in that it is one of my career goals one day. I've not been able to do much of anything about it due to life in general).

I was going to invite you to join my group, as I have a crochet group for the WNY area--but you're all the way out in Long Island :-| Hope you guys are having better weather! :)

Enjoy your time here! It's a great place

Hello NeedleSpell. Glad to see you here! :-) I'm an aspiring librarian (in that it is one of my career goals one day. I've not been able to do much of anything about it due to life in general).

I was going to invite you to join my group, as I have a crochet group for the WNY area--but you're all the way out in Long Island :-| Hope you guys are having better weather! :)

Enjoy your time here! It's a great place

Thank you for the greeting! :) I'm not that far from on the island, however, I dont' drive. :shrug I've got a 12 month old at home, anyway. I don't get out much. XD

If you have any questions about librarianship, ask me. I'll do my best to asnwer. Personally, I can't imagine doing anything else. :manyheart

It looks like it's about to rain, but that's ok. It'll water my vegies. ;)

Lovely to meet you! :)

Archived