Cebelia thread at Joann or Michaels?

JillD

Our Joanns store carries it, also, if you have a Hobby Lobby, they carry a wide variety of it at least in my neck of the woods (Texas). Good Luck.

I'm in PA and the michaels here only carries white and a very limited supply of that. The only Joanne's is about 45 minutes away so I have been ordering from Herrschners. The service I have received is great and I haven't had to wait long at all for the orders to arrive.

Best of Luck,

Toni

Our local Joann's has next to no Cebelia and what they do have is only tiny balls. It would be hard to find enough of one color to do a large piece. Hobby Lobby has more, but I wasn't impressed with their selection or the colors.

"My" Michael's usually has white and ecru and usually not in all sizes. Sometimes it's with the yarn and sometimes they put it with the embroidery floss.

Hobby Lobby usually has a good selection in many colors and sizes, and it's cheaper than Michael's.

I quit going to Joanne's, but the last time I was there, they didn't carry it.

I did find it at a Joann Superstore this morning. They had the size 10 balls (about 280 yards) and about 10 different colors, including cream, which is what I wanted (although now I am second guessing myself and thinking I should go with white).

The unfortunate thing was that it was $4.49 per ball but only $3.21 online at joann.com. I bought it, but I might return it and wait for it to go on sale.

Thanks for all of the responses. I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived