look at all this yarn EDITED: I hit the jack pot

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GOSH!!! I hope you get a really good deal on it!! That's just plain amazing!! YARN HEAVEN!!

This is the estate sale that I'm going to tomorrow!

edited to change pic size

picture will be right back

ok picture is back

yarn-1.jpg

Ooooohhhhh, try making them an offer on the whole yarn lot! See if you can get it all for a reasonable price. I'm right next door in TX, but unfortunately I'm way down at the bottom of the state, just a couple of hours from Mexico, or else I'd be there! I LOVE sales like that!!! Enjoy yourself!!! :clap

Good Luck...Hope you get it at a good price also! :cheer

P.S.

If you get it all..the colors you don't want you can send to me!!! :hook I'd be happy to help you w/ the unwanted yarn!!! :lol :lol :lol

Quickly checking what state you are in. Oklahoma? Crud, I guess that's too far to drive for an estate sale! :lol

I was already getting in my car... :D:devil long drive from FL... LOL :lol

Where at in Oklahoma are you? I am just across the line in Wichita Falls. I would love all that yarn. Let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Fortunately I am in northern OK. :hook The last sale I went to, there was a TON of novelty yarns. NOBODY was even there to LOOK at the yarn though!

Wow! That is a huge stash. Did you get it?

I love sales like those.

:manyheart

That is so cool. If you are lucky, you will get someone who knows nothing about yarn and just wants to get rid of it.

Fingures crossed and let us know how you make out.:hook

Archived