Snowflakes from our CAL - never too late to join us!

missmaxx

Hi everyone,

I'm in the Snowflake Monday's CAL and just got caught up to date with my snowflakes.

There are from weeks 1 - 20

th_DSCN0019.jpg click me!

We've been taking turns finding free patterns and posting them on Sunday evenings for all to share.

The pattern list to date is posted every week with the new week's snowflake so it's easy to catch up.

It's never too late to join us, so grab your thread and steel hooks and drop in anytime.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=68686

Happy Crocheting,

Just what I needed....more inspiration!!! LOL

Those are gorgeous, and you can probably count on me to join in next week!!!

Just what I needed....more inspiration!!! LOL

Those are gorgeous, and you can probably count on me to join in next week!!!

Hope to see you there,

• 1 month later...

They are all so beautiful. I envy you all being able to make such exquisite things. My daughter is getting married just after Christmas this year and her wedding theme is snowflakes. Her dress has snowflake motifs on it, her wedding cake is a castle covered in sparkly snowflakes, the invitations are silver with jewelled snowflakes on them and we have lots of snowflake themed decorations for the venue. In our family we have a tradition where we invite all the female relatives and friends to the house for a celebration a few weeks before the wedding. My dream is to have a Christmas tree completely decorated with crocheted snowflakes BUT alas it will remain a dream because I just havent the patience to make them! Coming up to Christmas I will look in the shops to see if I can buy some

They are all so beautiful. I envy you all being able to make such exquisite things. My daughter is getting married just after Christmas this year and her wedding theme is snowflakes. Her dress has snowflake motifs on it, her wedding cake is a castle covered in sparkly snowflakes, the invitations are silver with jewelled snowflakes on them and we have lots of snowflake themed decorations for the venue. In our family we have a tradition where we invite all the female relatives and friends to the house for a celebration a few weeks before the wedding. My dream is to have a Christmas tree completely decorated with crocheted snowflakes BUT alas it will remain a dream because I just havent the patience to make them! Coming up to Christmas I will look in the shops to see if I can buy some

:cheerThese snowflakes are lovely.

The tree decorated in snowflakes sounds very special. I may be able to send you a couple if you PM your address.

That's what I love about crochetville! All the kind words from fellow crocheters. Believe me my snowflakes are less than perfect! But I love making them (it's the almost instant gratification :jumpyay).

Please send me a PM and I'll see if I can find a shovel full :snowor at least a few:flake:flake:flake for your daughter's wedding. It's the least I can do for a fellow Irish lass. :sman

Everyone please,

stop on over to the Snowflake Monday CAL anytime - we love company!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=68686

I've made some duplicates already. If you would pm me your address, I'll send you a few when I get back home in August. (I'm in Texas at the moment and that's a long way from Georgia.) Consider it a wedding gift from a fellow Crochetviller.

I'd be happy to contribute some flakes to your tree if you PM me your address, too :flake:)

If you check out Nancy's set and the CAL list for any later ones, feel free to include which ones are your favourites so I can make sure to include some of those!

Cheers,

Archived