TLC Amore at Wal-Mart???

Chie

Everytime I go to Wal-Mart, I look at yarn section, but I just can't remember if they carry TLC Amore yarn. :blush

Can anyone PLEEEZ tell me?

I was gonna go there tomorrow to see if they do, but I really don't like the idea of driving 30 miles to get there and another 30 miles to come home without the yarn, especially since I had to drive 140 miles today!

If I knew they carry the yarn, I'll definitely go there tomorrow though. :hook

I so wish I live in a bit bigger town... *sigh*

I'm almost positive mine does, if it's not Amore it's RH Plush which I have used and witched back in forth between in the same project and can't tell the difference.

Well, I ended up driving 70 miles to go to the nearest Michaels and got Amore yarn. :)

I found out that my WM has RH Plush and no Amore. I don't think there is Joann's around here. :blush

Anyways, I bought TLC Amore at the Michaels, started on my project with it, and I'm loving it! :D

Thanks again everyone! :hug

Glad you found it Chie! The Amore is so much fun to work with, I just wish they'd come out with new colors. :) Or if there are new colors, I wish my Michaels would stock them! :hook

• 4 weeks later...

I bought mine at HobbyLobby. Don't know if you have one where you live, but it's a great store and carries just about anything and everything you could want for just about any craft you can think of.

Archived