Completed Cathedral Rose Window

badrhinogillett

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations.

You're a better woman than I am as I did not finish mine.

Yours is just beautiful. It is one of those things that will stand the test of time and it will always amaze those who see it. :ghug

You should be very proud of your accomplishment. I know I would be. I've had this pattern for years and have never even thought of trying it.

Linda :sun

http://madcrochetingfool1.blogspot.com

Try it! You can do it! Remember, the entire reason I did it is because I didn't think I could... and yet, I did! You can do it!:cheer

Congratulations, it turned out wonderfully! :)

I started on mine a couple months ago. I was hoping to have it done for the state fair this year, but I'm not going to make it. I was on a roll for awhile there, but then I had to study for finals. I haven't worked on it since then. Guess I've kinda lost interest for the moment. Maybe I'll work on it and get it done by NEXT year's fair. lol

That is beautiful and looks so complicated to complete.

Where do you all get the patterns for these??

Thank you. Actually, while it is really time consuming -- it's just HDC and DC -- so no complicated stitches-- just lots of counting and piece work.

Patern is available through Annie's Attic. It's on backorder right now - but people say it should be available in June. Those who are less patient are finding it on Ebay.

Breathtaking. You did an awesome job and I can SEE why it was a confidence booster. I'd feel good about it too if I were you! :cheer TFS.

Kathryn, it is simply gorgeous! I also have this pattern and one day hope to crochet it! I'm thinking possibly starting Jan of 2009 after the fall/winter holidays.

Congrats on a most lovely finish! :clap

Archived