Flamingo Pattern

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
That is sooo cute!!!:clap I'm going to put that pattern on my "to make" list.

Thanks for sharing it!!:U

Me too! My folks have a running joke about flamingos. My dad hates the plastic ones in people's front yards. So he's always said that if he came home and there were flamingos in the front yard, he'd know it was over and he should pack his bags. They're always giving each others flamingos :devil --every kind except the plastic, yard decorations. I'm going to have to get out my hook and make this for Father's day!

I finished making this flamingo Thursday and it came out great. Thanks for the pattern. I am sending it down to my dad for Fathers Day tomorrow, who retired in Florida. He will love it!

Thanks! :yay

This is so cute. I think I may make this for my friend who lives in Alaska. I live in Florida and send her FL BOX every once in a while. :D

That was very sweet of you to make that in honor of your mom. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh WOW!

My SIL collects all things flamingos and it is so difficult to find her new and interesting stuff to add to her collection.

I am starting this right now! Thank you so much for posting!

• 1 month later...

I made this for a freiend who has an odd fondness for flamingos. Odd because one time I saw her she had about 2 dozen (or more!) small lawn flamingos in her car. She loved this little guy. And it was fun to make!

• 5 months later...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I offer my most sincere condolences, because I know it really is very difficult. My mother had a battle with breast cancer last year and just when we thought it was gone, it has come back in the form of liver, brain and bone cancer. We're still struggling through chemotherapy and radiation therapies. Thanks for the pattern!

• 7 months later...
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I offer my most sincere condolences, because I know it really is very difficult. My mother had a battle with breast cancer last year and just when we thought it was gone, it has come back in the form of liver, brain and bone cancer. We're still struggling through chemotherapy and radiation therapies. Thanks for the pattern!

I'm so sorry :hug Your welcome for the pattern :hug

Archived