darski

Seasoned Just Right! – 18” Doll Ensemble (PDF added)

Lovely designs, Darski. I don't have an 18" doll, so (nor does dd, she has baby dolls still) but these are gorgeous! What a great ensemble!

Wow! You are one busy lady! Awesome job!

Just want to tell you Darski that you do an awsome job designing patterns.

Keep up the good work. Hope to see many many more Cabbage Patch & Dora Patterns as l have many Grandkids

Just want to tell you Darski that you do an awesome job designing patterns.

Keep up the good work. Hope to see many many more Cabbage Patch & Dora Patterns as l have many Grandkids

I have a pretty Dora pattern I hope to post at my group today so it will be posted here tomorrow... I hope

:wlol

Gosh are they cute! My favorite is the coveralls - adorable.

Wow Darlene - these are great! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I am slowly meandering through the free patterns (don't need too much more temptation) and deciding on Christmas presents. I have 2 step-granddaughters that would love these! They will fit American Girl dolls, right? See what I know about dolls these days? If it isn't Barbie, I don't understand it!!!

Darski Darski Darski ... oh to be a little girl.. your little girl!!

beautiful beautiful..

~~maryann~~

What a beautiful collection of clothes - I just wish my own wardrobe was so impressive! It's so generous of you to share your patterns, that's a lot of work writing that out, wow. I love the colours you used and the styles are spot-on. :)

Thank you all for your kind words. I unsub from my threads after a while so I don't always see what yáll are up to.

:ty

Thank you for sharing the patterns, they are all so lovely!

Beautiful Doll clothes Darlene - I'm in awe of your talent.  You really make WW look beautiful.  Other patterns call for baby yarn and sport yarn, which is not a inexpensive as WW.  So thank you again for sharing your patterns with us, they are always so darling and I just love them.  Your doll really are the best dressed of any I've seen.

Thank you so much.  I appreciate that you like the WW.  it's most comfortable for me in hands and pocketbook.

I lost all my pics from this pattern and I just dl'd them all from here.  The 'Ville is the place to be fer shure. :ghug

This post just makes me smile. Your doll clothes are so cute and you are so generous to share the patterns. 

This post just makes me smile. Your doll clothes are so cute and you are so generous to share the patterns. 

thank you so much :hug

Could you explain how to attach the pants and overall with the 6 sc better for me?

Thank You!

I hope these pics help you as I don't know how else to say it

post-4896-0-91066900-1416400967_thumb.jpg  post-4896-0-23215500-1416400969_thumb.jpg  post-4896-0-47876500-1416400970_thumb.jpg

I don't understand why the pics don't all show up.  They were fine when I made the post.  Where do they go?

Edited by darski