"My current crochet project is a __________."

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm busy making stocking caps 1 -2 a day. A friend that I met at a USO when I was 18 ( 36 years ago) has a program that allows about 500 families to come to her house each December to get new and slightly used toys for the kids. Last year she mentioned that she had made some hats and offered them to the families and they were gone fast. So far I've made 30. I still have 3 1/2 months to go. I'll let you know the final count. :hook

my curent projects are:

a tank top/dress from a patern on lionbrand's website, I'm useing Lion Brand's Pound of love in Pasel green and a size I(9) hook

and a baby blanket, useing the same stich patern, for my nephew who is to be born next month, for this one I'm useing Red Heart's Soft Baby yarn,New Mint Twinkle is the color, I like green a lot X) and a size H(8) hook.

I just started the blanket, and I'm trying to get it done by september.

Three different bags, three different projects:

Green and yellow RR for a baby shower on the 30th

White lacy blankie for a baby shower on the 31st

Kitchen cotton dishcloths for my mother for christmas

Soon-to-be projects (yarn sitting in bags):

Quiltghan for MIL for Christmas

Jayne Cobb hat for a friend for Haloween (knit! shock!)

A rectangular Table Runner for my cousin to use on her mantel.. It has 145 rows for the center and a pineapple design edging!!:whew I have not crochet for a while, so my fingers gets numb!!:( so this may be a "Christmas" gift!!:lol

I'm still working on my daughters afghan, I got 32 more squares to go.

And working on a spontanious project: a baby blanket for my,... what would it be:think... ummm step granddaughter? that's due in January.

My wrist sure get sore, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Belt & purse in black nylon cord, self-designed.

The belt's for a friend this Saturday, which I started when I realized her birthday party was this Saturday. The purse is for me, to go with the belt I made for myself that my belt for my friend is based off (and a better version) of.

the ones that I'm working on now are, a baby blanket for my nephew, and a black and orange scarf for my friend Beth, I'm recycleing some mini Granny Squares I made a month ago and I'm improveing them XD

Hi there,

My current projects are a nineteen seventies inspired Barbie outfit with bell bottomed pants, a granny square tank top, floppy hat and matching bag in lime, orange, yellow, and white #10 crochet cotton. I'm also working on some matching winter hats and scarves to support one of our favourite charities.

My current active project is a baby blanket. It needs to be finished by the 27th and I've got... I think, twelve more rows and two rounds left.:cheer

I also have a blanket that I'm making for my sister. Originally, it was going to be for her bed (twin sized). Then it was going to be for the bed she shares with her new husband (queen sized). Now... I'm seriously considering making it a throw, so she has something to cover her shoulders while she watches television. Then, at least, I may get it done by Christmas. :lol

A commissioned Hipster bag in Patons SWS "Natural Earth" for a friend... needs about another hour's worth of work then I will start back up on the Bun Covers in Bernat's "glow in the dark" Pink for DD's dance team!

Archived