"My current crochet project is a __________."

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baby blanket for fellow business colleague. Using the Red Heart baby yarn in the varigated blue, yellow, green, white.

New pattern from my crochet magazine (Rose Trellis Baby Blanket):clap

My current crochet project is .... driving me crazy!

Actually it's a large, one color granny square, but my son (who it's for) is continually wanting to see the progress.

My current crochet project is a purse! ^___^ This one, to be precise:

http://www.kreinik.com/kshop/product.php?productid=121&cat=33&page=1

Instead of using the yarn and ribbon held together, I'm crocheting it in horizontal stripes with black and yellow yarn. I'm not sure which color I'll make the flower.... But it'll have a contrasting color button and look totally cool (hopefully). I'm having some doubts as to how it'll look when it's done, but I can always post it up later and get feedback. ^__^

Little swatch toys lol. My almost 9 year old has fun playing with them as puppets! They're really easy to make so I just make a bunch and keep them in my babysitting tote bag.

a douhgnut LOL

I've been wanting to try one of those too, tell me how yours turns out.

I'm working on a tunic, I made one already but I made the wrong size, the one I'm working on now is the same, exept in a larger size and I'm useing lion brand's pound of love in pastel green and also Red heart's soft baby in mew mint twinkle, the patern is from lionbrand as well

My current project is this:

http://herrschners.com/products/sku-580031__id-2360__tab-.html

I have a feeling that it's going to be a tad monotonous, as it's just one type of stitch throughout. However, I think it's going to make a beautiful addition at Christmas. I'm planning to put it over our livingroom sofa, so that people see it when they first come in.

My current project is to learn the 63 "easy" to crochet pattern stitches from the Leisure Arts booklet...they're 7-in squares that can be put together to make a throw, lapghan, etc.

I've only been crocheting for 6 weeks and I've been teaching myself from various sites on the internet. Whew, it's quite a project.

The ONE of the 19 I am working on that NEEDS to get done first is my

large dragon for a bed, but I have frogged it numerous times and am very frustrated with it... so I have to leave it and begin on something else.

I'm so tired of trying on it, but he/she is a real cutie and I've got to get it

done, but family stuff has kept me soooo occupied this whole summer ...

am looking forward to September when all my kids are gone and back in

school!

Right now I am working on a baby bunting for my sister's baby that is due in Dec. Other wip include the rip on aztec afghan, bingo dauber bag, and a fat bottom bag. Hopefully, I will finish one this month.:lol

Archived