"My current crochet project is a __________."

A penguin granny square quilt and a rr baby afghan. Got my Chirstmas list going ... so much to do .. so little time to do it ... think the boss will let me bring it to work and crochet and not put the paper out ..LOL

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My current project is called: Tiny Fingers Baby Puppet.

As a matter of fact ... when I first joined Crochetville, I asked about how to find this pattern ... a pattern for a baby puppet I made over 20 years ago ... was directed to eBay ... where I purchased the pattern.

I LOVE CROCHETING!

:cheer

Working on a mile-a-minute baby ghan for a friend that is due in about 3 months. Just about done with it. I'm gonna fix up a couple of onesies to go with it.

Not crotchet - a woven scarf for me.

Baby Granny for my best friends first baby due in august

matinee jacket ( dress, bonnet and booties to match yet to be started)

knitted baby blanket

knitted booties

Is a thread bedspread for my DD. I'm on the third panel and I hope it only needs four to cover her single bed. I'm using size 10 DMC Baroque in white with a size 7 hook for the rose filet pattern. I found it on Celtwich's site. I love her site.:manyheart

It's slow going because I take breaks to rest my hands and it's not a portable project. My DD wanted it long enough to cover her pillow so I had to add an extra repeat, easy enough to do, but it does make each panel take longer.

Her younger sister wants one just like it in lavender :eek. So as soon as I finish, I get to start all over. It's good to know they like my work. I'll have to order the lavender. No one sells that color around here. I think this time I'll buy the thread on cones because each panel is taking 4 skiens of the Baroque. Hopefully the cones will have fewer ends to weave in.

Michelle in Southern AZ

Working on a second 'Tiny Fingers Baby Puppet' ... will donate to charity.

Angel Christmas tree ornament (being made as a guardian angel for a friend) ... tiny crochet thread ... tiny hook ... eyes working overtime ... LOL!

A preemie afghan for Newborns In Need. Also diaper shirts, hats and booties.

As soon as my EdgeryDoo gets here I will start a baby blanket for a shower gift.

ugh honestly an afghan.

I start a lot of stuff.. then realize i don't understand what I am doing.. if I would just read all the directions first it would save time.. but im a little silly and want to start asap!

My current project is called: Tiny Fingers Baby Puppet.

As a matter of fact ... when I first joined Crochetville, I asked about how to find this pattern ... a pattern for a baby puppet I made over 20 years ago ... was directed to eBay ... where I purchased the pattern.

I LOVE CROCHETING!

I'd love to see pics :D

• 3 weeks later...

1 afghan for my daughter, a pillow case (that was more or less spontanious) and Kristies Piggy! I couldn't wait to do it.

I can't stay with one thing I guess, lol.

A crochet hook caddy. The interior is worked in spirals, which is driving me insane!!! I have to keep turning it inside out as I work on it to get to the middle. I am hoping to finish it today and start working on something less aggravating. Like brain surgery or something.

I have just started an afghan called bobbles and lace which every row is different. Have just finished a baby afghan and for regular size afghans plus two shawls since the first of June. I must get back to working on crocheting angels for Christmas presents. I have almost 7 dozen made and need another 7 dozen. We give them instread of Christmas cards.

Archived