Nevie

"My current crochet project is a __________."

"My current crochet project is a __________."

( Fill in the blank. )

:cheer

argyle sweater in white and pink! I JUST started it, so I haven't gotten much done on it aside from about half of the ribbing. (Ribbing seems like it takes forever! LOL)

3 afghans, slippers for the soilders, and circles of hope!

:lol Well today its cover daiper pants to match the baby dress I made then going to tackle the top part of a crochet top and fabric bottom dresses for my little daughter 1yr and my granddaughter 2 1/2 yrs old.:cheer So my grand daughter has a new dress too so she doesnt get jealous of the new baby one.:cheer

Right now I am working up a new pattern for a ghan.

I also have a rug, a ghan and a tote bag in the works.

Star afghan.. some Tawashi's for a swap and a snuggle blanket!

baby afghan, Cathedral Rose Window afghan, baby bonnet!

an afghan and a baby sweater.

Wendyb532

a square ghan, a few cones purses, squares, lady bug purse, a couple of cupcake purses ummmmm I am sure there are some other unfinished project bags laying around :lol.

round ripple

rectangles

red hats

cabbage patch clothes

Well..................after going through all of my WIPS, I have counted 22 of them, I decided that I would put 2 of them on the sofa for when I crochet, 2 of them in my bag for work, and 2 of them by my bed (I always crochet in bed too until I fall asleep), most of them are small projects like hats, bibs, shrugs and ponchos. I figured this is the only way I will get these projects done! When I finish one project I replace it with another wip! lol

afghan for my son for travel hockey. the crocheting is done in tunisian stitch and now i am cross stitching the logo our last name and 2 sets of hockey sticks on it in 3 different areas. Since it came out bigger than my original plan that will be for his bed and I have leftover yarn (imagine that!) so I'm making another one with just the logo on it for me to take to games and I may have enough to make one for the hockey director too.

I also have my husbands afghan with a cross stitch of a power lineman i made the pattern for with some program years ago to finish crocheting and then x-stitch on.

I have another squares in tunisian stitch that I started for my little guy in two blues and white started.

Then I have the 122 skeins of yarn that were in bins over my moms from projects I bought for and never started or had leftover over the years and from here and links I'm thinking of sooo many things I want to do but I am holding myself back until I at least finish 2 of the 4 I have started.

a starghan in blue, black, and grey.

RR afghan and a "Falling Leaves" afghan!

Making a stash of Chemo hats for local hospital.

Three different afghans, two tee-tops, a cardigan and an Indian blanket.

I am trying to learn filet. It's been real. lol.

ripple afghan for my niece for Christmas...and it feels like its taking me FOREVER

Jasie baby blanket from Happy Yellow House. I'm on row 92! I also have some dishcloths going.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi