2 hats for newly diagnosed leukemia girl

shhat2.jpgshelhats.jpgneophat.jpgneohat.jpg

I whipped these hats up for a 5 year old little girl from our church who just got diagnosed with leukemia. The family is very poor and I just wanted to show "love" to the little girl. One hat is made from Cotton yarn and like a bonnet for the sunny weather. The other hat is made from Simply Soft to be super soft to wear. My daughter is modeling it for me.

very very cute! Where can I find the pattern for the sunhat? So sorry to hear about the little girl~that is just so sad.

The pattern is in my head. It's just a basic dc hat. Brim: Then I added rows by 2hdc, hdc around. The following row was 2hdc, hdc, hdc. Next row was hdc five times, then 2 hdc. Then hdc around. I did a crab st or also known as a reverse sc for the final edging.

Love them both. You really need to write out the brimmed hat and post it on your site. Have I told you I love all your patterns? :manyheart

Sweet hats Christina. I'm praying for that little girl. I know a 6 yr old recently diagnosed with Wilm's tumor. Its so sad. She is very sick & it has spread with active tumors in her lungs. They removed her kidney immediately & a tumor the size of a grapefruit. She is very ill & I pray for her every day.

I wrote down the pattern and will try to get it on my website today. Thanks everyone for the compliments....

When I heard about this little girl, I just had to whip some things up for her. I have a 5 year old little girl, and I'm blessed that she is not sick.

Archived