4 1/2 hour half moon shawl

neicy crochets

Hi All. I made this last evening. It's done in "ice Blue" red heart comfort with a J hook. I was really suprized how quickly it worked. I added the shells on the last row.

When I was away on course last week, one of the girls taking the course mentioned her granny is always cold in the nursing home... so I picked up the yarn yesterday and here it is ( mostly done while monitoring my girls doing their homework!)

Hope you like it. And yes, I think I will be making more of these for gifts!!! The pattern is really quite nice!

Absolutely gorgeous!! What a lovely color, I really love that. I have that pattern sitting at home and a stash and a half; I may have to try this one out finally! ;)

Thanks for sharing :hug

Oh, and I believe this is the pattern Half-Moon Shawl

I am making some shawls for a nursing home also.

Do you mind sharing this pattern?

I got it from crochet pattern central ( just google that, and bookmark the site because it is EXCELLENT!!) and look under shawls.

If you have any problems finding it, just PM me!

wow. Thanks for sharing. It's beautiful. Funnily enough, I'll be in Halifax June 18 - 25 - my husband is riding his bike across canada (yes bicycle) for kids with cancer and I'm meeting him at the finish line. I've already located a LYS to hang out at on the 19th :)

Denice,

Bravo - your ice blue Half Moon is lovely and I can not believe you were able to sit still for 4 1/2 hours to make it ...It too me about 2 weeks plus 4 hours to make mine....Great for gifts.:cheer

Denice,

Bravo - your ice blue Half Moon is lovely and I can not believe you were able to sit still for 4 1/2 hours to make it ...It too me about 2 weeks plus 4 hours to make mine....Great for gifts.:cheer

Too funny!!! Trying to get my DDs to finish up their homework is a very long and painful process:bang... I had to keep my hands busy or else I'd end doing the homework for them:devil. Besides, it was pouring outside!

Archived