Upsy Daisy Poncho by Cindy Kamps

windyknollfarm

Oooooh, how PRETTY!!! I REALLY like that! That would also be beautiful over a swimsuit. Not much in the way of protection from the sun, but certainly a beautiful way to dress up a swimsuit for a walk on the boardwalk after a day at the beach. :yes

I'd like to make one of these can you tell me the website? I clicked on the link in your blog, but it doesnt get me anywhere. congrats too, on your progress toward your goal!!

I just tried it too, and got the same result! I emailed Cindy to ask for another web address. I'll post it when she responds. Thanks everyone for your kind words. I can't wait to wear it! Carey

Wow! That's pretty! Was it hard to do? It looks hard lol

Actually, it was pretty easy to make! The tough part for me was attaching them. I made what should have been easy into something more difficult then it had to be!

Actually, it was pretty easy to make! The tough part for me was attaching them. I made what should have been easy into something more difficult then it had to be!

I have that pattern and was wondering about attaching the motifs. Hope I do as good a job as you did on yours! Love it!!

I have that pattern and was wondering about attaching the motifs. Hope I do as good a job as you did on yours! Love it!!

They are attached with single chains-and then a SC in the next motif. I kept reading the directions as if each "line" from one motif to another needed to be a chain and a ROW of SC. I laid out the motifs before attaching them to try to keep the confusion down. Good luck! I'd love to see yours when it's done! Carey

They are attached with single chains-and then a SC in the next motif. I kept reading the directions as if each "line" from one motif to another needed to be a chain and a ROW of SC. I laid out the motifs before attaching them to try to keep the confusion down. Good luck! I'd love to see yours when it's done! Carey

Thanks Carey! I'm sure I'll have questions!

Archived