ghans for my doctor's office

sfgwife

I had a doctor's appt yesterday and she is always asking me about what I am working on. Well yesterday she asked me if I wouldn't mind making her a few afghans for when people are getting treatments and such to wrap up in. She said that they get cold and she only has a sheet to put them under.

Would you wonderful ladies mind helpin me with some 12 inch squares in any color for this? I think if I made 2 of them and made them 20 sqaures each that would be sufficient. What do you all think?

edited to add time frame.................... I am thinking about 2 or so months will give me enough time to get these done so no hurry ladies. THANKS!

Hi Nikki:

I know i have some 7 inch squares here and well I will find them and make them larger to 12 " just dont know how fast i can make them for you..

If you or some one else here want to help make them to 12" then i can mail them to you or them so let me know..

I have some blue yarn that has been begging to be used....to make 12 inch squares it keeps yelling at me....guess I will obey the yarn :D

Sending you a PM for your addy

Would you wonderful ladies mind helpin me with some 12 inch squares in any color for this? I think if I made 2 of them and made them 20 sqaures each that would be sufficient. What do you all think?

20 squares will be just the right size:) and yes I will make a couple for you.

please send me your address.

do you know how quick you need these?

:hug

sissie

Archived