Polish Star Potholder?

Tampa Doll

I was looking around for my next project and my DH asked “what’s that?†:think I told him it was a potholder called the Polish Star. He replied “that’s neat†so I made him one. :knit What does he do with it? :eek And he calls me Polish :tryme

PolishStarPotholder003.jpg

th_PolishStars008.jpg :hook :hook th_PolishStars007.jpg

Very pretty :manyheart The pattern looks confusing :lol is it?

Actually no the patter is just a series or dc's and chains. Once the initial crocheting is done, you interweave the loops to make it look like starts. The pattern is from www.freepatterns.com.:hook

The stones were painted by my sister who lives in Washington State. She sent me some when I had hurt my knee. But, you can see who has them.:lol

Very pretty, but I really love the flower bowel beside it...where did that pattern come from??:hook

The flower bowl is from the Annie's Attic book called Paperweights and Pincushions. There are several very nice patterns. One looks like a chair and another looks like a Tea Pot. My dh liked the bowl with flowers.

Here is the web site for it.:hook

http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=16885

• 2 years later...

Hi Everyone just thought I would ask and see if any of you might know where I might find a Crochet Round Star Flower Potholder? I saw this but don't remember where but remember the name of the potholder. If anyone knows where I might find this pattern please let me know.

Brenna

Archived