Swans in Love

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those are absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful show piece. You do great work. Thanks so much for sharing. :crocheting:yarn

Thanks Tina! I can't wait to get hold of a nice casing and start displaying them :)

They are :eek All's I can say is:drool. I am speechless and anyone who knows me, knows that does not happen often.

Hi Tampa Doll! Thanks so much for your encouraging words! It's my honour to hear it from you :D

I'm sooooooo Impressed!

:manyheart

Thanks yarncat and nevadamama!

And yes, nevadamama! I could crochet non stop every minute of the day too. How I wish I can strike the lottery and stay at home all the time :-P

Very elegant. I think you did a great job. They don't have to look like the swans in the magazine. They should be adapted for your tastes. Gives 'em character. ;) They are beautiful. You did a fantastic job. :yes

I do agree with you Alesha :) There's also no point to spend extra time trying to make it look exactly like the ones in the pattern. As long as they look presentable and normal enough, why not give it a flair of our own right? :)

They are stupendous! I haven't seen Crochet Monthly in so long, I didn't even realize it was still in print! Was this a recent issue?

Hi crochetrae! I am sure this is not a 2008 issue. High chance it isnt an issue after mid 2007 too. Let me check out the exact details when I am home tonight. Shall drop u a private message to keep u informed

Archived