Swans in Love

Madamestitch

I fell in love with this pair of swans I saw in the Crochet Monthly magazine and couldn't resist having a pair myself too! Mine doesnt look exactly like the one in the mag but I think its good enough

:)

Swan.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are gorgeous! my newsagency stopped getting the Crochet Monthly magazines :(

They are gorgeous. You should be very, very proud of yourself. You did a wonderful job on them.

Debby

Thanks DebbyQ. I am so relieved that I've managed to complete it successfully. And yes, I must say that I am so pleased with it :)

Very beautiful. What I am most impressed by is the fact that you have got both to look exactly the same.

Thanks amdm :) The toughest part is making the neck. Its still easy to do the first neck coz there's no standard to stick to. The challenge came at making the 2nd one coz need to try hard to make it look as close to the first one as possible.

they are gorgeous! my newsagency stopped getting the Crochet Monthly magazines :(

Hi Shell. I seldom buy Crochet Monthly coz they are too focused on home deco items. But I just had to buy this copy for the sake of these swans :) Haven't seen these mags around lately too coz I have changed working place an doesnt pass by that bookshop anymore. The other branches elsewhere doesnt seem to carry it :(

Archived