UPDATE: I swear I'm not dead! (Formerly: Urgent Comfortghan Request)

Captain Hook

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt, Maryann.....and also about your grandfather. I've sent out the squares yesterday. I'll be praying for you and your family......take care!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryann, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt. I pray that things will get better for your grandfather real soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Have a safe trip. :angel

Anyone been in conntact with Maryann lately?

Amber

She said she had to come to Florida to settle her grandfather. Maybe she already left?

hi maryanne, am so sorry to hear about your aunt and your grandfather. your in my prayers. i sent the squares last week, sent ya 8 instead of 6 cause i took so long:eek but am a bit behind:blush :lol :lol take care friend and if ya need a ear pm me i understand what your going through as i am sure alot of people here do we are here for you:manyheart vicki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Posted on Page 1 - July 22

I'M REALLY NOT DEAD: I'm so sorry I haven't been able to talk to you all in so long! I feel terrible about it, but it was unavoidable. I had some serious problems with my laptop and have had a difficulty getting online. It's all smoothed out now, so I'll try to get on and talk when I can. I've been astoundingly busy. There are also almost-daily thunderstorms here and I won't keep my computer plugged in during most of the afternoon.

That said, I've got a whole bunch of packages awaiting me at home! :D I can't wait to see them all. I still won't be home for a while... my mother is determined to sell my grandfather's house so it won't sit empty for the rest of his life (he's in an assisted living home, now). I hope it won't be as time-consuming as it sounds.

Thank you so much to everyone who worked so hard and so fast on the squares. I'm sorry I didn't get to assemble them as quickly as I had hoped.

Glad to see that you are doing OK - Hope things calm down for you :hug

Michelle

Okay, everyone, I'm just re-updating in case you wondered what the heck happened to me! I'm so sorry, but my computer's problems WEREN'T cleared up (pardon me whilst I strangle Microsoft) and I'm waiting to get software I ordered which should -finally- clear things up. I promise I will talk to you all soon.

Also, my neighbor is going to be sending a list of everyone whose squares I have recieved. So I shall know your names shortly, although without opening the packages and seeing your usernames, I won't know who is who in every case. I understand it is a lengthy list, however, and I couldn't be more pleased!

On a personal note, I think my grandfather, whose affairs we came to get in order following some medical problems, is probably on his last legs. It's not the happiest time but he's led a full life, he's eighty-one, and he's been on kidney dialisis for nearly six years.

Thanks, bye everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived