☺☺A different FBBag ☺☺

anthrilliel

Thank you everyone :manyheart I missed the yarn question ... sowwy ... I used Bernat Denim style that I got from Jackie (my partner at cotton yarn swap) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice FBB :yes - I am working on two FBB's at this moment :P.

I'll post pictures of them next week.

How did you do the handles? I bought circular wooden handles, but I see you crocheted the handles. How did you do that? Is there something hidden in the handles :think?

Marina

:waving

What a great FBB. I really like your variation with the handles. You should be very proud of it (especially the great lining job)

I LOVE IT! You did a fantastic job! I so have to get that book for that pattern!!! Thanks for sharing! Your lining is flawless! Congrats!:yay

Try your local library. I just checked it out at mine, that way I can preview it before I decide to buy it. It has alot of patterns in there I would use, so I will probably end up buying me one.

:cheer:clap:cheer I am so proud of myself :) Not only did I finish my bag but I did the lining myself :yay I know most of you have done this a million times but I was dreading the time when I would have to do the lining and use the scary sewing mashine.. this is why this one has been a wip for so long but it s finally done (complete with a really straightly sewn lining) so tell me all what do you think? It is of course another FBB but with a few adjsutments.

I love this bag. :clap:clap:clap The lining is perfect and I love how you did the handles. I have been putting off making this bag because I do not care for the "hard" handles and need a bag I can sling over my shoulder. Have considered several options but this is the first one that I have really liked. Would you mind sharing how you did the handles? Maybe I can finally make my first FBB that I have been thinking about forever!!!

Katie

Archived