1st Christmas Present for 08-scarf

Twinsmom

Here's Stripes modeling for me again. She is a high-strung, finicky supermodel for sure, but very photogenic. This is a scarf for my mother in "marble" yarn. The colors don't show up great but it is pretty muted anyway. This is my 1st Christmas present ready for this year! :hook

of50590442-3-1.jpg

If I saw a kitty that cozy, I'd probably just make a new scarf instead of taking that one from the kitty :lol It's beautiful!

Yeah, I figured she'd be mad at me for wrapping her in it, but she posed beautifully. Then she let the scarf go so we could prepare for the next shot. That's the professionalism showing through in my supermodel kitty. Usually she thinks my crocheted items are kitty beds for her to lay on! Fortunately, the recipient is not allergic to kitties! :hook

Very cute model and pretty scarf! I like muted colors like that. Always good to get started on the Christmas presents early *^_^*

Looks like you've found America's next top model! Love the scarf...I am pondering a couple things I'd like to make as Christmas gifts. Guess I need to quit pondering and start crochetting!

Way To Go On Your Head Start For Christmas Gifts!!! :gift

I can't even get my WIP'S done much less think of December!! :eek

Although...if it takes me that long to get my WIP'S done, then they will be Christmas Gifts!!! :woo

Archived