Youthful Memories - 18" Doll (PDF added)

darski

This is stunning. My 3 year old has been wanting a doll such as the American Dolls (I think Walmart has some much cheaper) - She might just get one for Christmas so I can make her some clothes for it! 

thank you for your kind words.  I have used the "My Life - Walmart- dolls" for some patterns.  they are3 a tad more generously built than most 18" dolls but I do love them.

this pattern  is specially for  those dolls and they were such fun to make.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

bumping to fix URL  :heart

I hope this works.  so many people want this pattern but the links don't seem to work. 

The last post in the thread was only last year... should have reset itself by now 

• Donna changed the title to Youthful Memories - 18" Doll (PDF added)
  • 1 year later...

Hi there.  I think this has to be one of your most beautiful patterns. I have a question regarding the hat. Row 7 says to flip the hat wrong side up, but it doesn’t say if I flip I back again after this row? Are you able to help me?

thank you 

3 hours ago, Daviesc20 said:

Hi there.  I think this has to be one of your most beautiful patterns. I have a question regarding the hat. Row 7 says to flip the hat wrong side up, but it doesn’t say if I flip I back again after this row? Are you able to help me?

thank you 

yes you do go back to working the good side.  funny... no one has ever asked me that before.  the flip is just to make a clean edge for the turn.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...