CrochetNBeads Katchkan's place

Katchkan

Welcome one and all,

Let me tell you about me and my Website,

CrochetNBeads

www.crochetnbeads.com

You all know me as Katchkan here at Crochetville, My real name is Kathryn A White or Kathy to all my friends.

S_KathyWhite.jpg

My Website came to be when friends and family encouraged me to do something with my Crocheted Beaded Purse designs. So In December of 2003 My husband ( Marv )gave me my website for my Birthday. What a Sweetheart! He is also my Webmaster and photograher. At first I concentrated on my beaded purses. After joining Crochetville though and discovering that people actually liked my designs, I started adding some of my crochet patterns to my website. As I keep designing I will keep adding new patterns to my site.

My patterns for my Crocheted Beads purses continue to be popular. The most popular ones are my Chance pures and my Angie Purse. My favorite one though is my Catherdral Windows Purse. I took Best of Show at the Puget Sound Bead Festival with that purse so it's sort of special to me.

th_cathedralwinpurse.jpg

Click on Image for a Slideshow

My love of thread crochet shows strongly in my crochet patterns.

I do mostly shawls done in thread, and of course my biggest addiction is the doilies. Love designing the doilies.

You will also find other things I have designed from bookmarks to soap critters.

th_RingsandRoses.jpg

click on image for a Slideshow

I have had some of my designs published by Annie's attic and in various Crochet Magazines.

Though I think I like self publishing best.

My single patterns are sold in PDF Format and I send out within 24 hours payment verification. My pattern books I ship out within 72 hours of payment verification.

I also have quite a few free patterns for you to enjoy.

So check back often to see what I have added,

As this is an on going love affair for me.

Hello Kathy! Hope you don't mind me posting here!

Just for the record, Kathy has the most beautiful designs and they are all easy to follow! I am such a big fan! You are the best Kathy!

Hello Kathy! Hope you don't mind me posting here!

Just for the record, Kathy has the most beautiful designs and they are all easy to follow! I am such a big fan! You are the best Kathy!

Of course I don't mind you posting here. Thanks for the lovely compliment. Who in their right mind would turn that down.:hug

Hi Kathy,

I am just starting to learn bead crochet. I love your website, everything is so beautiful.

Do you have a recommendation as to what a beginner should try making first?

Thank you for the link to your site and the effort you have made to help us ville folks...

Archived