crochetdiva

Dot's poncho

Finally!!!! This worked up very quickly....till I ran out of yarn. I had six inches left to crochet and ran out. I only needed a yard of yarn but I couldn't find my color anywhere (although some kind folks offered to help here). Luckily I found a different yarn with the same color...I don't think the difference is detectable. My neckline is slightly different because I didn't go back and add the edging...I must have crocheted too tightly cos the neck was just right before I added it.

It is kind of scratchy, so I better wash it. Otherwise, I love it. It is another great pattern from the amazing Dot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/crochetdiva/My%20stuff/me2a.jpg

here is the pattern:

http://patbythehook.blogdrive.com/archive/50.html

The poncho is TOO CUTE!! And that is the color of yarn that I had! I might have to make me one of those!:)

That's so pretty!!!!!!

Your lacy Dot's poncho is so nice!! I made this pattern too and loved doing the stitches.

Looks great!! I can't tell the difference!

Bec

That's *very* pretty!

I... must... resist!

What kinda yarn did you use?

(secretly hoping that it's one I don't have, and the urge will quickly die down!):blush

That's such a pretty poncho, Andrea! Love the color!

thanks all, I used RH Super Saver in Heather Grey(or Charcoal, if you have older skeins). I am very pleased with it. The pattern was great fun to make. WTG Dot! Next time I will try softer yarn...but we will see what it is like after I wash it.

:manyheart

thanks all, I used RH Super Saver in Heather Grey(or Charcoal, if you have older skeins). I am very pleased with it. The pattern was great fun to make. WTG Dot! Next time I will try softer yarn...but we will see what it is like after I wash it.

:manyheart

Thank you, Andrea, I'm glad you enjoyed the pattern. You did an awesome job on it.

oh, that looks really pretty!! great job!:yay

You did a great job...the neck looks fine....you are too hard on yourself..but aren't we all secretely disappointed a little when we finish a project?

Enjoy it!

Very nice!!