Anyone from New Jersey

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a while since I've been here, life in general got in the way, but I found myself missing this wonderfully supportive community.

I now live in Parsippany, now work better hours, but still haven't found any 'yarn groups' (knitters and crocheters can get along, right?) that I can join. Would anyone join a group in the Morris/Essex County area if I put one together? Once a month in a coffee shop or town library should be doable. My other hobbies are all online-centric, not to mention, more on the competitive side. I miss doing something just for the love of the craft!

Please, let me know if there's anyone who would be willing to meet up!

• 8 months later...

Hi I am from New Jersey. Live at the Jersey Shore. Havent been here in a while dealing with health issues. But would love to make some new friends on here. Hope to hear from some of you.

Jeannie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi I am from New Jersey. Live at the Jersey Shore. Havent been here in a while dealing with health issues. But would love to make some new friends on here. Hope to hear from some of you.

Jeannie

I haven't checked this thread in ages! Welcome, from Aberdeen!

• 2 years later...

Clifton, Passaic county here

I used to live in Garfield for 11 years now I am living in Hackensack but looking for an apt back in Garfield lol. Back and forth hehehe 

I was born and raised in Mass though been here 20 years I still consider myself a transplant lol  :D

Archived