Anyone from New Jersey

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another Jersey GIrl here! Born in Bayonne, currently live in Milltown.

I grew up in Milltown. A block away from Parkview School. I'm presuming it's the Milltown in Middlesex County.

Currently reside in Manville in Somerset County.

And why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

• 2 months later...

Come on girls,:crocheting, don't be shy, don't hide behind your stitches! I'm sure there are more of us on the board. Do any of you belong to a crochet group in your area?

Come on girls,:crocheting, don't be shy, don't hide behind your stitches! I'm sure there are more of us on the board. Do any of you belong to a crochet group in your area?

Another Jersey Girl here (who hasn't posted in ages). I'm in beautiful, historic Morris County about 15 min from Washington's Rev. War headquarters in Rockaway. Grew up in South Orange, a graduate of Columbia High of "Gracie" fame (my sisters went to school with Elisabeth Shue) and Ultimate [frisbee] fame (created at CHS by Joel Silver, the movie producer), and will always be in love with the Jersey Shore (I miss those Orange Juliuses :orange -- yum!).

Glad to meet other Garden State hookers! Any Morris County groups around?

--Lisa

jackiex0,

I'm old enough to be your mom, but still under 50 (LOL). Remember when it comes to crochet age is only a number, us "old folks" can learn something from the "youngin's" and vice versa.

• 2 months later...

Hey Everyone,

I grew up in South Jersey in a little town called Newfield. It's on the southern edge of Gloucester county, right next to Cumberland county. My Hubby and I moved up to Central Jersey at the beginning of '08 and we just moved from North Brunswick to the much better area of Plainsboro (near Princeton). :)

All of our family still live down South in Williamstown, Hammonton, Berlin, Pitman, Clayton, Sewell, Bridgeton, and Upper Deerfield.

Archived