rashidah

Anyone from New Jersey

West of the parkway where you probably rode your dirt bikes is still pretty much the same. East of it has built up quite a bit.

Donna

Do the deer still eat at the Forked River rest area? I don't get down that far when I'm back in Jersey.

Another Jersey GIrl here! Born in Bayonne, currently live in Milltown.

I grew up in Milltown. A block away from Parkview School. I'm presuming it's the Milltown in Middlesex County.

Currently reside in Manville in Somerset County.

And why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Come on girls,:crocheting, don't be shy, don't hide behind your stitches! I'm sure there are more of us on the board. Do any of you belong to a crochet group in your area?

im from new jersey. im new here. =)

if there is anyone around my age please pm me or message me on aim.

im looking for a crochet buddy in my area =)

btw im 19..

Come on girls,:crocheting, don't be shy, don't hide behind your stitches! I'm sure there are more of us on the board. Do any of you belong to a crochet group in your area?

Another Jersey Girl here (who hasn't posted in ages). I'm in beautiful, historic Morris County about 15 min from Washington's Rev. War headquarters in Rockaway. Grew up in South Orange, a graduate of Columbia High of "Gracie" fame (my sisters went to school with Elisabeth Shue) and Ultimate [frisbee] fame (created at CHS by Joel Silver, the movie producer), and will always be in love with the Jersey Shore (I miss those Orange Juliuses :orange -- yum!).

Glad to meet other Garden State hookers! Any Morris County groups around?

--Lisa

jackiex0,

I'm old enough to be your mom, but still under 50 (LOL). Remember when it comes to crochet age is only a number, us "old folks" can learn something from the "youngin's" and vice versa.

yeah i know, but im basically looking for someone nearby me and around my age so we can hang out and crochet together.

Hi, I live in south Jersey, Turnersville:cheer

I've been roaming NJ my whole life - Kearny, Edison, Clinton, Flemington, Frenchtown, now in Pittstown.

used to live in Salem County, still my fav place on Earth, like to stay in Stone Harbor in the summer, when we come down I have family in Williamstown and Turnersville now

Hey Everyone,

I grew up in South Jersey in a little town called Newfield. It's on the southern edge of Gloucester county, right next to Cumberland county. My Hubby and I moved up to Central Jersey at the beginning of '08 and we just moved from North Brunswick to the much better area of Plainsboro (near Princeton). :)

All of our family still live down South in Williamstown, Hammonton, Berlin, Pitman, Clayton, Sewell, Bridgeton, and Upper Deerfield.

i know that the forked river library has a knitting group the first satuday of the month at 9 am i believe. i have not made it there yet, but i hope to.