Make Your Mark!

Vickietoria

Hi! My name is Victoria, and I make stitch markers. Sure, you're thinking, "I just use a twist tie, piece of yarn, paper clip, safety pin..." I've seen them all! You can always use those, but if you'd ever like something a little "fancier" for your crochet bag...

I've been on a crusade online, to find a good stitch marker company, that features a unique way of making these for crochet, and I haven't found any. So, I've come up with something I like to use, that you can use with one hand, without fiddling with the tiny clasps. It will stay in place if used properly, and will last you a long time. Each set comes in it's own tiny ziplock baggy, and I'm currently designing crochet stitch marker bags to hold them in to make a nice gift set, although any change purse would work perfectly.

ANY of the sets you see in my store, I can put the hooks on if they have the rings for knitting. Almost every set is different, so if you see something you like, that's likely the only one of it's kind! These make great gifts for secret pal swapping, or any other swaps. I always use delivery confirmation (free to you!) and I can mail them directly to your partner with a note from you, at no additional charge. I will often have sales just for members of crochetville, because I just love this place so much and want to give everyone a little crochet jewelry.

About my shop:

Name: Make Your Mark

Time: I've been open since earlier this year, 2008

Inspiration: I love beads, especially semiprecious stones and glass beads

Motivation: Lack of seeing crochet stitch markers for sale online, that are as pretty as the knitting ones, without the clasps that are hard to open and close when in a hurry

Thank you so much for checking out my store, and I can't wait to see what I can make for you!

Victoria

• 4 weeks later...

Archived