Yarn Addicts Unite Web Ring

Kimberly

Oh my gosh! I don't want to even think about what I've purchased recently! I seem to have magically acquired two large bags of size 5 thread :blush But I really needed ALL of the colors to make my Doudous! Nothing else would work but the EXACT colors! (by the book accountant coming out here!)

I tried to gather all of my yarn for a flash my stash photo opportunity and every time I turned around I saw something else that I needed to throw in...and then I realized that I had not even included all of my WIP bags! (each WIP has its own plastic bag to keep it all together and in one place!

Far from complete, I'll have a stash flash on my blog shortly!! :clap

Faye,

I'm so jealous of your stash!! I can only dream to have mine that organized some day! If I could only get my "craft" room...(SHHH...It's really going to be a yarn/crochet room but don't tell anyone that!)

I've been reading this thread the past few days and wondering if I should join or start up my own "Thread Addicts Ring", but then I took a look at all your "flashes" :faint and realised I'll never ever equal them, so I think I'm safe for now. :sigh

You should join us!! :cheer Thread or bulky worsted weight, cotton or acrylic...makes no difference! A stash of two or a stash of two thousand...again no difference! Yarn Addicts is for people who like fiber....in whatever state it may come in!

Archived