Yarn Addicts Unite Web Ring

Kimberly

Calling all yarn lovers, hoarders and stashers to join the newest web ring - Yarn Addicts Unite! YarnAddicts.jpg This web ring is in response to the Yarnaholics Unanonymous web ring....how can anyone pledge to reduce and keep their stash down 50-75%????? :eek

My goal is to make the home page of the site to be a Yarn Addicts Resource - I will be adding various links to great yarn shops and crochet / knit sites as soon as I have returned from my yarn shopping adventure on sunday night!

Any problems with the web ring site, comments or suggestions are gladly accepted - this is my first web ring hosting experience!! :manyheart

We are now up to 8 members...double that of the YU site......:yay I have added and dealt with everyone in the queue up until this exact moment. It is almost 5 in the morning.....time for me to walk out the door and start driving...oh noooo....wheres my coke?????

Signed up and installed the button early this am! There was never any doubt in my mind that I qualify! :eek:D:D:yay

So, are we going to "flash our stash" for the ring too? I know I am planning on doing an inventory of my stash next week when I'm on vacation. I've got yarn crammed into every nook and cranny of this house, with more on the way! And I'm already plotting my next acquisition! :devil Just gotta work the budget around it...

:yay There are now 25 members in the Yarn Addicts Ring.....well 24 if you count the fact that someone (I am not naming names here) included two sites..... :D

While flashing your stash at any sort of frequency is not a requirement to be in the ring (should it be??) feel free to flash away....but be careful because it may cause a wild dash from other ring members to acquire what you have...especially if its some of that orange/red/purple variegated yarn that some members might be looking for and you can give them the heads up on where to buy it!!

Please note that we have added sites along the side to various yarn shops, yarn manufacturers etc (thanks Jessi!!) - if you know of any more that should be added - or if you have any ideas for the main page, please let me know!

Happy Stashing & Flashing!! :ghug

Please note that we have added sites along the side to various yarn shops, yarn manufacturers etc (thanks Jessi!!)

No problem!! Anything to help my fellow addicts enhance their stash :devil

• 1 month later...

Just an update on the Yarn Addicts Web Ring - we have now hit the 50 members mark (okay, two are still in the queue, but thats being picky)! :yay Surf on over and check out the various members (both crochet & knitting) - I have been reading some excellent new blogs and getting to know some wonderful fellow Yarn addicts!

I've added Resources on the main page for yarn stores, manufacturers and general links, as well as a 'Yarn Addicts Input' section - this has links to comments by several Ring members that should not be missed!!

Thanks for helping to make my first web ring hosting experience successful!! :hug

Last week I bought 6 balls of Paton's Grace, and 10 balls of Microspun. Also picked up were 2 skeins of Chunky USA, 2 balls of WoolEase and 2 balls of TLC Macaroon. Oh...and 4 skeins of TLC Amore. :D:devil No more for a while though (yea right) as that put a dent in my finances:(

Archived