Hockey Puck on Skates

cbaj26

It's hard to describe, so here's a pic!

hockeypuckdude_0.jpg

I designed it for my 1 yr old (yes, that is a can of Wagon Wheels in the background), but I think it will probably end up sitting on my desk at work. I like it too much.

This pattern is free, since I like spreading the hockey love around.

The pattern is also untested, so be warned. The skates in particular may be a little dicey. If you try it, please send me any problems or errors you find so that I can fix them.

http://cbcrochet.com/freepatterns/hockey-puck-dude

Thanks!

That is too cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern, I'm going to make one for my brother as part of his Christmas gift (yes, I start looking for ideas EARLY)

:yay

That is awesome!!!! Thanks so much, I know some little hockey players that would love him. My son coaches a mite team. Again thanks so much. :hug

Thanks, I'm glad everyone likes it. I wasn't sure if others are as crazy about hockey as I am. :D It took me 2 months on and off to design.

Also, I've made some fixes (mostly additions that I had left out) to the pattern yesterday, in case anyone has already started. So be sure to get the latest one. Also, it would be awesome to see some photos of other finished hockey puck dudes!

Archived