Wallet( pattern added post #37)

Sonny321

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:manyheart I absolutely love your wallet, and am printing your pattern off as we speak (or I type, or something). Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for sharing. :day The zinnia/round button closure idea is inspired. I can't wait to get home now!

[/url]

• 8 months later...

That is the cutest idea for a closure! Love it :)

Yes I made up the wallet part, but got 2 rounds of the flower from a flower pattern and the ball button idea from a book I have.

Those 2 and you are also using it for a different project, I think that qualifies it as your own creation.

I am trying to assemble the wallet and my pocket piece is on the outside front of the wallet and not between the front and back sides of the wallet. Is this correct?:think

I am trying to assemble the wallet and my pocket piece is on the outside front of the wallet and not between the front and back sides of the wallet. Is this correct?:think

No, the pocket goes in between the front and the back. Let me go look at the pattern as it's been some time since I made it and I'll get back to you with more specifics.

I just double checked, it gets sewn on the inside before you fold the wallet piece sideways to make a front and back. Does that make sense? If not I'll try to help more.

I just double checked, it gets sewn on the inside before you fold the wallet piece sideways to make a front and back. Does that make sense? If not I'll try to help more.

Okay I got it. Thanks a lot.:)

Wow! That is so cute! I think I'll make on too to go along with my purse that has yet to be made! Thanks for sharing the pattern!

Here it is:

photos.yahoo.com/y2kminus1mom

I like the wallet. It will definately be easy to find in my purse.:) I used Peaches and Cream Cotton. I think a felted version would be really cute. Thanks for the pattern.

Wonderful, great colors. I was actually playing with the idea of making a felted version, it's on my list of things to do once I finish up my UFO's

• 3 weeks later...

In your flower closure...did you use elastic in the bloom of the flower or just make the hole small enough so it would fit snuggly around the button?

Just wondering, I have woorked on some braclets withthe same concept and uses elastic.

• 1 year later...

I was hesitant to bring up an old pattern but in the past 3 days I've had several requests for patterns I wrote back then. Since I buried them in the original posts. I figured Putting them in the original patterns forum would make them easier to find.

Way Cute! Very smart design and I love the flower accent! Don't stop making the fun stuff ... Well, I like everything you make!

• 7 months later...

Archived