Wallet( pattern added post #37)

Sonny321

Ok this is the last thing I'm making just for fun I swear :lol , it's right back to work on the stuff I'm supposed to be doing. I wanted a new wallet to go with my new purse, so I made one. It's got a spot for dollars, a pocket for credit cards and a little pocket for change. I didn't have any buttons so I just crocheted one as the center of the flower button hole. I plan to make a matching case for my sunglasses, and a cozy for my cell phone (that I can use with the belt clip too so I can also wear it in the cozy if I wish) but not until I get some other stuff done.

Here it is:

th_DSCF0012.jpg

th_6e3123b6.jpg

th_DSCF0008.jpg

th_DSCF0010.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:flower :flower i love that wallet. may i borrow your idea and make my dd one to go with her new purse i am making her? its so cute, what a clever idea. :clap :clap :clap :clap :D vicki

That is so cute!

Oh - and where can you find belt clips?

I'd like to make DH a cell phone pouch w/ a belt clip!!

Thanks for sharing!

My DH bought the belt clip at the same store he bought the phone at, I want to design the phone pouch in such a way that it can be used with the belt clip I already have.

Wow! I love your little wallet :) You may think I'm nuts, but I think something like that would also make a great tampon holder for your purse or backpack. lol Since I have three kids, I don't always carry a purse on our outings, I use a small backpack and something like that would be wonderful to tuck inside. Just a thought though :) I have seen some companies sell tampon holders for up to $35!!

Anyway..I'm rambling, it's still early. GREAT JOB!!

Donna

Archived