Starry Night

kmeiding

I crocheted this for the final project of my English class and my teacher loves it! I crocheted the background and the stars separately, but I crocheted the rest of it directly on the background since I couldn't figure out the shapes.

Image is clickable

th_starrynight.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She already told me that I got an A on it. Unfortunately, I won't get it back til next fall because she wants to keep it to do a proposal over the summer.

I followed your original thread on this and was also curious how it was going to turn out. You did a great job. Congrats on the grade. What sort of proposal?

Joyce

I guess the teacher wants to make more English classes do projects as well as papers or something like that and she is using the projects from our class as an example.

Really lovely. I'm curious how this tied into the English class. My daughter is (as we "speak") painting her version of Starry Starry Night on her sliding closet doors. She is an early education major, but she loves art. I can say that even had you not "named" it, it would have been clear what you went for. You did a fantastic job, quite deserving of the A you received. Applause :)

Archived