cross stitch I have been doing instead of crochet

threadlover

Thanks everyone for the compliments. For quite a few years I did nothing but non stop x stitch. I have alot of them rolled up in a drawer and also quit a few framed hanging around the house. I just got tired of it and all I 've done for a long time is crochet. It is so much more portable and less stressful. However after finishing this I may just have to start something else.

I did resize this in my photobucket account, but I don't why it still looks so big.

I'm going to finish a doily I started a month ago now that I'm done with baby things for awhile.

Marcia

Gosh if I didn't know better, I'd say that I wrote this! LOL I have tons of cross stitch stuff because that was ALL I did for years. Now all I do is crochet and I recently bought a kit from Mary Maxim that I fell in love with. I was so anxious to start it but haven't picked it up in about 3 weeks! This makes me want to work on it some more. I love your Winnie the Pooh...you did a wonderful job!

Beautiful! Fantastic Job. :clap I don't have the patience to do that, but I love seeing it! (Besides, if I added x-stitch, I'd never catch up on my crochet wips! :eek)

Archived