champygirl

Baseball Buddies (3images)

jennmaz - Your baseball buddies turned out great:yes and your blanket is very adorable.:manyheart It's neat how you did the baseball and bat on the blanket. Your very talented.:yes Thank you for trying out my pattern.:clap:crocheting It always fun to see someone make something using my pattern.:hook:yay:cheer

are the balls big enough to put a cat ball in too make them rattle?

Finish Sizes: For ball-about 4 ½ ”h x 3 ½ ”w (at its widest),the ball is made by sewing 2 sides together. I'm not sure if it would fit. How big is a the cat toy ball? I'll try to get better measurements later today.

Hi thanks for the pattern, I coach handicap athletes t-ball and I always make them a little something at the end of summer when we have our barbecue party.............great idea again thanks

this is very nice

thanks for sharing

Another cute one, how did I miss these the first time around. Thanks so much for sharing.

I am doing the pattern for my soon to be grandson.On the bat rnds 25-26 you say to repeat rnd 4 but that is an increase but you state that it will be 16 sts at the end of the rnds.I think you want it to be repeat rnd 24.If I'm wrong I'm sorry.It is a great pattern.I put a bell in the top for a baby rattler.It is great.Thanks so much for the idea.My friend and I will be doing them and hats for the nurserys at the hospitals for our future genaration.

Thanks and God Bless

CUTE!!! CUTE!!! CUTE!!! I absolutely love these. My 2 son's baseball days are over now, but maybe one day i'll have a little grand-baseball or softball baby!! :c9:cheer:manyheart:yay I just can't put enough happy icons to say how much I Love these! lol

This is a great pattern! Thanks for sharing it. :D

I need some help.  I'm trying to crochet a flat baseball bat that would be about 6" in length, can anyone please send me directions on how to do this?  I would like to put a bat on each side of the name in the attached.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

post-78503-0-91493100-1476107482_thumb.jpg