Finally all my yarn in one place!!

That's a lot of yarn! And you sorted it out so nicely. It looks very organized. Those shelving units look like they work really well for yarn storage.

The thing about all that space is: it is in our pantry. Our food is all on one side and I claimed the other side for yarn. Now if I could find some where else for the food I could put my quilting fabric out there too. A girl can Dream.... :yarn

I am so bad I went to the store today and wound up buying more yarn. It was on clearence!! How could I resist??? When I got home I rearagned the shelves so Hubby didn't notice!!

I wouldn't dare show my before's, i would be soooo ashamed;). My yarn stash is all over the place, under the bed, in drawers, in bags, crammed in spaces in my fat quarter boxes. But at least now they are all in the same room. I had to laugh when you said you had to rearrange it so hubby wouldn't see the new yarn. I did that all the time with fabric =- what this had it for years, but I learnt from him - he'd buy new electrical tools go into his shed, hide the box and cover the tool with sawdust and make it look like had been there forever and he expected me not to notice, he never got away with it so I suppose I never either.

jan

I broke down and bought more yarn today I went to the dollar storand they got new yarn in and I bought more. I didn't have to hid it as Hubby was at work. I think I am a bad influence on my twins they didn't even tell daddy. I am passing on my addiction! Both 4 year olds have plastic hooks and their own balls of yarn!! :devil

I am lovin' those cubbies! I'm an organizing freak (my labeler is my bf!) and I have yet to figure out a nice way to organize my yarn. You have become my Muse!

That is so awesome!!! I wish I had half as much yarn as you have! LOL. A lot of my was ruined in the house we just moved out of a few months ago when the upstairs bathroom had some major plumbing problems and constantly leaked into our storage room downstairs. This happened about a year or so ago, and I have yet to get my stash built back up. Some day, I will!

Wow!! *Excellent* organization. I am in the process of putting all my yarn on bookshelves....I have two 6-shelf units full....and I think I need three more. Never can have enough yarn and thread....LOL

Rhonda

Archived