Pink & Mocha Layette

uboo64

Once again I have used the Say It With Flowers pattern, but in different colours and left out all the embellishments, the pink is not showing well, I used Bernet fingering weight in pink, and the brown trim is alpaca silk. Thank-you for letting me share. :)

th_tmpphphbQtVw.jpg th_tmpphpjsMn5o.jpg

th_tmpphphpwwz0.jpg th_tmpphpKDgjIN.jpg

clickable

thank-you Rose Red, I love this colour combo, but my new alpaca silk addiction has me a little concerned lol I just came home with 4 skeins in lavender, I am going to try something with it and the left over brown. :)

thanks everyone, the pattern is from Leisure Arts Tender Touch Layettes. Here is a pic of the layette I did using the exact pattern

I prefer it without all the flowers.

Roselayette.jpg

Oh wow....what a beautiful layette..I love the colors ...what a lucky baby.Lucky me , I have that booklet....I can probably take a try at this.

thanks so much everyone, for those who have the pattern I find it so much fun to change it around, I have done it all kinds of ways, and colours. I did a Christening gown using ecru and making it longer and adding ribbons at the arms, I also did the set in antique white and lilac.

thanks again :hug

Archived