New hats

crocheta

Wow! Those are really nice, and I went to your website to see more. So cute! Love the one with the cars on it, love the dog hat!

Both of your hats are just beautiful!! I especially like the orange hat, the ribbon is just perfect!!

The hats are beautiful I have a great Grand Daughter that would love them If you write a pattern please let all of us know

Please! I have one question... I wish to share my pattern with you. My english is bad... sooo... May I photo during crochet? Because I try to write pattern, and not sure that is corect!

This is my new hats! And purs of cotton yarn :)

zelenisamasnom_resize.jpg

rozikalneri_resize.jpg

prugesesir_resize.jpg

lilatorba_resize.jpg

Crocheta, you may use photos to tell your pattern if you'd like to. I would give it a try. My little niece would love to have a hat like this and I would love to make her one! They are SO beautiful and the purse is adorable!!! :) It looks to be all single crochet stitches so I'm sure I could do it if I knew where and what the increases were.

I love all your hats. Is there any possibility to have the pattern(s)? I recently joined so I do not know if there are already some patterns on this site? Or can we find the patterns somewhere on the internet?

I really love them, I would like to make one for myself and a friend.

Marina

Archived