New hats

crocheta

lovely hats, a great design. you should be very proud of your work. maybe if you have a good friend here at Crochetville they could help you write your pattern. I have asked friends here for help many times and owe them a lot :)

lovely hats, a great design. you should be very proud of your work. maybe if you have a good friend here at Crochetville they could help you write your pattern. I have asked friends here for help many times and owe them a lot :)

Dear Shell, my problem is language. My native lenguage is serbian. English I learn from movies:D (thank God for translation on screan:lol).

I know crochet term on english... I would try...

I am not sure that is one of my phrases is grammatical corect:ohdear

That orange hat would sooo go with the cable bag I just finished in cream color with an orange ribbon around it. You're doing just fine with your English and there's a lot of nice people here to help you. On a side note, my son has been in Kosovo for 7 months now and I think that's right next to Serbia.

~ Debby

That orange hat would sooo go with the cable bag I just finished in cream color with an orange ribbon around it. You're doing just fine with your English and there's a lot of nice people here to help you. On a side note, my son has been in Kosovo for 7 months now and I think that's right next to Serbia.

~ Debby

My daughter adore everyting with ribbon! Can deside what wish first :manyheart - dress with ribbon, hat with ribbon, or purs with ribbon :P

In the end, she will win everything :D

Your son is still in Kosovo? Kosovo is been Serbia, but nearly few moths is next to Serbia. I hope your son is well... there is no good :(

My daughter adore everyting with ribbon! Can deside what wish first :manyheart - dress with ribbon, hat with ribbon, or purs with ribbon :P

In the end, she will win everything :D

Your son is still in Kosovo? Kosovo is been Serbia, but nearly few moths is next to Serbia. I hope your son is well... there is no good :(

Your daughter must be very feminine if she likes everything with ribbons. Please be sure to take pictures of her in her new dress, hat and holding her purse. :devil You know you're going to make all of them for her. :lol

My son is very well/safe, thanks for asking. He will be there until July or August but it's pretty quiet where he is. He's the tall one in the picture by my name.

~Debby

Archived