May C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mary jo you crack me up:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

i don't know:think why you ever have to wonder if something is going to come out good you have a knack for putting it all together.

and while you can hold lunch over hubbys head until he gets these things done for you:devil you don't want to do it too often cuz he may just turn the tables on you.

quote=Tampa Doll;1261803]Thank you all. This bag was a little hard to see, till it was done. This was the first I really was worried about, but once it was put together, it came out good.

Now to answer some questions.

For those of you who are new, these bags go to someone every month. I have no rhyme or reason as to who I give them to. Sometimes I have help picking out the person.

The graph for the pocket is one I made my self, and is very easy for anyone to make.

My photographer :photohas been very busy the last couple of days taking pictures. One was of course the bag and the other was of a doll that went out yesterday, but will not be shown, till I know it got to the person I am sending it to.

He took the pictures of my table this morning, and is working on them now. Maybe I should give him a lunch break.:scrachin Nah, when he is done I will feed him. :rofl

Thanks again for the compliments on the bag.

Beautiful May bag Mary Jo! So colorful.

I imagine after all the bags you have made, you don't even need to look at the pattern anymore. :lol

Whoever gets this one is special...of course all of them are special though, bags, recipients & YOU!

Gorgeous as always.:cheer I am not much of a flower person,your bag reminds me more of blueberry/raspberry pie. :fork

Very Pretty!!!!!!!! I love it!!

I know who every get it will be really happy!!!

It is so kind of you do make them and send them to someone, and make there day!!!

Archived