Summer Purse

wendymarie37

I love this!! :manyheart Yours is so pretty!! :cheer Great Job, Wonderful Purse, Love The Colors You Chose!!! :hug I'm making one for me right away! :yes Thanks so much for the pattern link!! :yay I love the Ville!! :clap Such generous people to share patterns!! :c9

Awesome!! :hook

Lauren

OMG, I love, love, LOVE this purse! It's PERFECT for summer! Very chic! Is that #10 thread you used for this, I'm hoping? I have gobs and gobs of #10 in every color of the rainbow, so if it is, I'm really in luck! :clap

OMG, I love, love, LOVE this purse! It's PERFECT for summer! Very chic! Is that #10 thread you used for this, I'm hoping? I have gobs and gobs of #10 in every color of the rainbow, so if it is, I'm really in luck! :clap

It is number 10 thread. Try to use the same brand, I didn't and the purple squares came out a little smaller, but not so anybody but me would notice. Id idn't block it either. Can't decide if I'm going to or not.

lovely and bright, I can see why you refer to it as "summer purse". looks like it would make a great beach/pool tote

It is number 10 thread. Try to use the same brand, I didn't and the purple squares came out a little smaller, but not so anybody but me would notice. Id idn't block it either. Can't decide if I'm going to or not.

Wow! Did you use single strand with size 7/8 hook? I started one in WW cotton, and it seemed WAY to large...never thought about size 10 thread! Thanks, I have had that one in the back of my mind for a few weeks now...

Archived